Monday, January 12, 2009

What? Nothing to say!

I have nothing to say... I'm on this wonderful, relaxing vacation... hanging out with the man that I love. I have no stress, no work, no responsibilities... nothing to bitch about... NOTHING TO SAY! What if this were my life?? Would I get bored? Totally! Or maybe, more likely, I would find something to bitch about. But right now it's. Sleep in... hike to gorgeous lookout... go to beach... go to pub and watch Cardinals win!!... go home... take a nap... take a shower with my boyfriend... get ready... go have sushi and saki... come home have sex and go to bed. Next day, sleep in... get up... go to beach... take 2 hour walk on beach... have my chef boyfriend cook dinner for me and his family (including his two nephews who are the cutest things ever!!!)... hang out with my boyfriend... have sex... go to bed. I mean... I could really get used to this life!!
We all know that's a lie... I would go stir crazy and start tearing things up. But for now, I feel I have earned this vacation, I am loving this vacation and I am taking full advantage of this vacation!!! I've had no migranes.... you think that's a sign?? Not to worry though... I'll be back to my bitchy... sarcastic... whitty... none-of-my business blogs soon... until then... relax... close your eyes... get yourself a beer... and image the waves rushing over your toes in the sand... AHH... PARADISE!!!

No comments: