Sunday, September 20, 2009

Doctors & Mechanics- More Alike Than You Think

Those of you who have kept up on my blog at all know that doctors have become my lives... my saviors... and I certainly have been through enough of them to know when I have found a good one. It took me over a year... but I finally found good ones... really good ones... who cares about me... and about what's going on with me and what I need to deal with my life and the bullshit that goes along with it.
It made me think about a time less than a week ago when I was looking for a good mechanic because my car woudln't start.
They are basically the same things... doctors and mechanics... one takes car of our body...the other our bodywork... but both can fuck us over. One can lead to a big bill... the other a big hospital bill... I myself have had both!!!
I guess I just wish it weren't so difficult to find good doctors and mechanics... people you can trust, believe in. You know what... It's kind of like life. Unfortunatly, there are a lot more people out there that we can't trust, can't believe in, then there are people we can.
Back to my doctor... I am just freaking out, because he took care of my migraines. And I went through like 10 migraine medicines alredy... now I'm afraid, I'll have to do the same thing with yet another doctor. I just don't know if I can handle it!!!
AHHHH!!

No comments: