Saturday, April 18, 2009

Grandma??

So as I previously mentioned, I have a ghost, whom I've come to believe is my Grandma. Well today I think she may have turned off my alarm clock. You see, I know I set it and I know it went off, because I hit snooze once like I always do and then nothing. So, then I woke up totally late and my alarm clock was off. So one of two things happened, either I turned it off in my sleep (which is kind of difficult to do since you have to slide this button and I had already woken up because it went off once) or my Grandma the ghost decided I needed more rest and turned it off for me. It seems like a Grandma thing to do. And you know they say one of the only way ghosts can make their presence know is through electronics. Listen, I'm not saying for sure it happened, but I'm just throwing it out there. But the day I come home and there is fresh baked cookies in the oven... I will know for sure Grandma was at work... damn she made the best cookies. Love you Grandma... where ever you are!

No comments: