Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Devil...

Watch out... there is a new devil in town... hiding in a little box... lurking behind a stop light.. or on the side of the road. It sneaks up on you... striking quickly... blinding you... and then retreating as just as fast as it came. It... is photo radar. The biggest big brother there is. That conspiracy theory that someone is always watching. Well they are!! But really, it's not that part that bothers me most. What really bothers me... is that I am not a bad driver. I am very safe and responsible. I mean I have places to go and people to see... I move. But it seems like every photo radar camera in the valley is out to get me. It's bullshit!! So the latest demon to capture my soul... I mean photo... was at a stop light just a mile from my house. It "claimed" I ran a red light... I say it was orange at best. This is what I know, if I would have tried to stop... I would have had to slam on my brakes... and that could have caused an accident!!! But now, I have yet another photo radar ticket to try and duck. So at what point does this "devil" dub you a danger to the roads... at what point will the process servers just camp outside my house?? My warning to all of you... you never know where the devil will be hiding next. So be careful... el diablo could be targeting you... with the goal of making your life... hell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes! i made the blog! now i'm living lawless too. ;)
wow, you went on a blogging spree. photo radar? hahaha!!! you are obsessed. but i'm still glad it's off the top ten list.
reading the rest now.