Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Godmother...

So don't look now... but someone thinks I am godmother material!! Surprised?? You should have seen me! I mean, I like babies. I think they are super cute... and fun to play with. But godmother... that means some serious responsibility. In theory, I could have to take care of them... like not just for a few hours... but forever. The good news is... we're talking about boys.. twin boys. I think boys for sure like me better and we all know how difficult girls can be!! But still, I am a little apprehensive!!! I just don't want to let anyone down... I want to be like a fairy godmother... great at my job. I have just two months to prepare for this role... first order of business... try to stop swearing!! At least I have to learn how control myself around the babies. Pretty sure, a fairy godmother would make sure the boys first word was not shit... or hell... or worse...

No comments: