Saturday, August 16, 2008

My first time...

Yea! My first blog!! So I was trying to decide what my first blog would be about. I mean, there is a lot of pressure with the first time, ya know? It should be witty and charming, really give the reader an idea of who I am, and of course make them want to come back for more. It got me thinking about other important firsts... your first kiss... first time having sex... My first kiss, I can't even remember... where, when, who... I have no clue. Is that sad or what? My first time having sex, sucked. I don't really remember that much either, but I'm pretty sure it was because I blocked it out. Good thing I've moved on (wink, wink). Anyway, the point is I'm feeling like this is another very important first... I only hope I, and you, will remember it forever!

No comments: