Monday, September 15, 2008

Forever Friend

If you are lucky at some point in your life you will find a forever friend. You know, the kind of friend who you know will always be there for you. The kind of friend you can always count on. The kind of friend who no matter how long it has been since your last conversation, you feel like you haven't missed a thing... like you haven't skipped a beat. My forever friend is JJ. She is and always has been my rock. We are so different, and so alike all at the same time. She has taught me so much about who I am and who I want to become. There is no one else on this earth who knows me like she does. There is no one who can give me quite the same advice, because she knows and understands me on a whole different level. We don't talk nearly enough, we only see each other a couple of times a year, but it makes no difference. She will be my friend forever... she is my forever friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tear!