Friday, September 19, 2008

A New Breed of Woman..

I'm not June Cleaver. Your dinner will not be waiting on the table. I will not wait at the door to kiss you goodbye every morning. And there will be no packed lunches. You won't ever catch me in a flowery apron and I don't sing while I clean. When you describe me, "sweet" will not be the first word out of your mouth. And your wish... will never be my command. I am strongwilled... independent and capable. I want more in life than to be someone's girlfriend... caretaker... wife. I have goals and aspirations... and none of them include learning how to cook!! And I know I am not alone... so I think it is time we all realize that there is a new breed of woman. The kind of woman who wants it all... and isn't afraid to go after it. The kind of woman who takes on anyone who gets in her way. The kind of woman who will never say... do... or be... exactly what you want. With me, what you see is what you get. Don't expect any more... or any less!

No comments: