Tuesday, September 30, 2008

THE PLACE

It's that heart aches... can't stop smiling... feeling like I'm floating place. The can't stop thinking about him... talking about him... wondering what he's doing place. The can't wait to hear his voice... love talking to him... can't hang up the phone place. The I can say anything... do anything... and he'll still be there place. The can't imagine my life without him... don't want to imagine my life without him... can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him place. The place where he makes me feel beautiful... happy... safe. The I've never felt this way before... didn't know it was possible to feel this way... never want to lose this feeling place. The he makes me love and appreciate myself more place. The he makes me want to be a better person place. The place where he is my heart and my soul. The place I dreamed about... and wished one day I could get to. The place you hear people talk about... but have no idea what it is like until you are there too. The place every woman deserves to be... treasured... valued... respected... honored... truly loved. It does exist... don't ever give up... until you find THE PLACE.

No comments: