Monday, February 9, 2009

Cry For Help

Talk about controversy.... I didn't realize that my pain and lonliness and my blogging about it was going to cause such a stir, but it has. So now I feel the need to clarify. "All Alone" was not written about any one friend, in fact it was written about a whole slew of them. And contrary to popular belief, it was not written to hurt people's feelings or make anyone mad. Quite the opposite. It was written because I was losing it... I was at a breaking point... because I needed some support and love... it was written as a cry for help. When I wrote "All Alone" I wasn't thinking about anyone of my friends or their feelings. And I certainly wasn't thinking about how they would react when they read the blog. I was overwhelmed with my own sadness and lonliness and hurt. I just needed to express it and this has been how I have always done that. It was not meant to be the last will and testament of my friendships with people whom I love to death and would do anything for. I guess maybe deep down inside, I hoped they would read it and think "Wow, I didn't even realize I was doing that." Or maybe, "I had no idea Living Lawless needed me so badly right now." And then call. That's it... that's all I wanted.. I just wanted people to care. You can hate my method of going about doing this. You can think that I should have sat all of my friends down one at a time and told them I really needed them to start checking in on me, caring a little bit more. If I f-ed that part up in your opinion, I won't try to argue with you. I will only tell you that I never intentionally tried to hurt my friends... I would never intentionally hurt my friends. "All Alone" was my desperate cry for help. I hope that helps...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I go a week without reading and all hell breaks loose. Look I have blown up on my blog as you have on here. I think that people misread these things sometimes. This is a medium where you can spill your heart and leave it there. It's the 21st Century form of a diary, but for all to see. You expressed your feeling and how you felt. As a friend, all parties involved hurt or not, should have said...wait a minute! I have a friend that is in pain and for some reason feels alone, and then approach you to figure out the best plan of action. Don't stop spilling your heart. It's good for you and obviously has hit a nerve. hehe Hopefully it has opened up some good dialogue.:)