Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fatty

So I had to go to the doctor today. And you know how they always weigh you? I never look because I have never wanted to know. But this nurse decided to announce it to me. I'm pretty sure that it is the most I have ever weighed. I am so unhappy with my body right now. I can't even fit into my jeans right anymore. And I know exactly what the problem is... drinking too much. But I am so stressed at work and then with money that sometimes I just want to escape. And then the drinking makes me snack. I'm still working out... eating good. I just start drinking after that. And what's worse... when I heard my weight... all it made me want to do, was drink. It's a viscious cycle... one that I don't know if I am strong enough to break. All I know, is I am not happy with myself, how I look. And I know that only I can change it. I just need to find the strength to stop self-medicating and stop being a fatty.

No comments: