Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sleeping Beauty...

Yet another night we had planned to spend together. I called my boyfriend on my way home from work with great news. I didn't have to go to work until noon tomorrow because I had to work later so that meant we could hang out tonight and I wouldn't have to worry about getting up for work and since he doesn't have a job... well I thought we could have a couple of drinks and a good time. Great plan in theory. We took the dogs for a walk when I got home. Then I did pilates and we had dinner. Then we had a couple of drinks, worked on some resumes for my boyfriend online and watched some tv... but just like in a fairytale... at midnight... my prince turned into a pumpkin and was passed out on the couch while I just kicked it. Another quality night... of semi-quality time.

No comments: