Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Road Rage

I think I might have some road rage issues. Tonight, I got so pissed off at this guy, seriously you won't believe what I did.
Let me start at the beginning.
I was driving home from work, minding my own business, just cruising in my own lane when I get to an area where traffic enters from my right. Now mind you they have their own lane to enter the freeway on. So I'm just plugging along (okay, let's get serious. It's a 65... I'm going 73,74 maybe) and this asshole decides that he wants to get over into my lane. So he just puts his turn signal on and gets over... totally cutting me off, causing me to SLAM on my brakes so I don't hit him. Like as long as you put your turn signal on, you can do what ever you want to do. If that's the case, I'm just going to say please and then take that new Louis purse home with me. I mean that's how it works right??
So needless to say I am now pissed and riding his ass. So after doing that for a couple of minutes, I tell my boyfriend, whom I am on the phone with, to write this license plate number down. I then give him the truck's plate number, make and model that I am stalking. Then my road rage really takes over. I pull along side him... and flip him off. Ohh... but it doesn't end there. Then I get back behind him... and ride his ass for a few more minutes. Before I speed away. Good news, I didn't get shot. Bad news, I think I might have some anger management and road rage issues. I'm thinking about getting a bumper sticker.. "Don't fuck with this mentally unstable driver". Just a warning for all you out there... stay out of my way!!!