Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boy Fight!!!

OMG... Who knew men had so much drama? Seriously... tonight, I basically mediated a fight between my boyfriend and his best friend here. Actually his wife and I tease them that they have a bro-mance. Well, tonight this bro-mance had their first bro-down. Basically... it was a gigantic misunderstanding, but here's the thing with guys... they are all about their ego and so... of course... nothing could be easy. I mean it was all over phone calls and text messages and assumptions. First we were never going to be friends again. Then, I was a traitor for even talking to them. And finally, some realization that perhaps everything had been blow out of proportion and when it came down to it, they both just loved each other!!! It took awhile for us to get there, but we did. It's just so funny... so much drama... FROM BOYS!!! So the next time your boyfriend tries to tell you that you and girlfriends are the ones always creating drama... I beg to differ!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ace said...

LOL Some guys are like that. I am pretty sure that guys don't have the market cornered on ego though.