Saturday, October 18, 2008

Addiction

Addictions... I was thinking about addiction and how I truly believe some people just have an addictive personality, are easier addicted than others. I think I definitely fit into that category. So I decided to make a list of my addictions. Why? I don't know, but it seemed like fun.

Cigarettes- Past
Chap Stick- Present
Cell Phone- Present
Caffeine- Present
Birth Control- Past, I didn't realize I was addicted to "the pill" until they took it away from me. But now that I am experiencing what I can only believe is withdrawl symptoms, I must admit yet another addiction.
Text Messaging- Present, Seriously I used to be one of the haters. But I must admit, now I love it. It's so quick, you don't have to have time for a conversation and you can do it on your own time.
This Blog- Present, It started because someone asked me what my dream job would be and I said a columnist, where I could write about whatever I want, whenever I want, however I want. And then I decided, why don't I just start a blog, my own online column. And since I can't drink right now, I have a lot of free time on my hands... so here we are!! Thanks for supporting my new addiction!!

No comments: