Sunday, July 26, 2009

Letting it go!

Is this how it's always going to be?? Bitter, angry, aggressive?? It's certainly not how I pictured my forever after. I just don't understand. He is so amazing most of the time... and then he can be so mean, so hurtful. But more disturbing is that I feel like he holds on to every thing he gets really mad at me for. Instad of talking to me about the situation, he buries it, until it boils over and then he explodes and really acts like an ass. But everything he has said... HE REALLY MEANT. AND HE REALLY BELIEVES IS THE TRUTH. It scares me to death. Is this how my life is going to be... forever and ever? He is the man I want to be with. But I don't want to feel like I am walking on egg shells. Like I have to be careful what I say, because it will haunt me for the rest of my life. Bottom line... we are both going to fuck up... say the wrong thing, hurt eachother's feelings. And we are allowed to be angry and hurt. But we need to be able to talk to each other and let it go... for real... forever... My concern... can we both do this??

No comments: