Saturday, July 11, 2009

Never Right...

Ever feel like you are never right... never good enough... never working hard enough... never doing the right thing...
So goes my life... from work to home... I can't help but feel like I am always doing something wrong, despite the fact that I swear I am always busting my ass.
At work, I barely even take a break to pee, but still I always feel like I am not enough, not working hard enough, not doing enough, not good enough. I am constantly feeling like me and my job are in jeopardy. It's a very compromising place to be, especially in these economic times.
And then I come home, to a place where I should be able to put it all behind me. But still, I am not good enough. I have not done enough, am not supportive enough, am too demanding... whatever the charges may be... I am just plain not right. I always try to be supportive... loving... caring. I've been doing everything in my power to support my partner and help him in any way possible. But still it is not right... and never enough.
I guess I am just sick of trying so hard...both at work and at home... and feeling like a failure. I don't know what I can possibly do, at either place, to make people understand how important success is to me... in both my career and my relationship.
It would be a lot easier if I could just be like "fuck off" to all of those who don't realize how hard I try... but unfortunately that's not how it works for me. Unfortunately... in the end... I just end up feeling like I'm never right.

No comments: