Saturday, July 18, 2009

Trust...

"I'm not ready to talk"
If only it were that easy. For a 3 year old, that is accepted, but in my world, HELL NO!!
Let me explain... that was the exact response this morning from my friend's 3-year-old... but in all fairness, she has just spent a week without her mom.
Bottom line for me... kids are adorable... I love to hold them, feed them, rock them, love them, but I am certainly not ready to have them!!!
COPY??? I AM NOT READY TO HAVE THEM!!
Right now, I am committed to my work... my job that I love. But I also fear is in danger... danger because for some reason the people I have trusted most, have turned against me...
But that's not even an issue... because there is so much more with my health that has to go in to having a baby... but that's not even worth the fight... so we will move on..
And I will, as I have promised to do, learn more about those people who I can trust and those I can not...

No comments: