Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update: Tough Times??

So I'm in our wonderfully new applianced bathroom today. And I go to wash my hands...
Water on-check
Soaping hands up- check
Rinsing hands off-check
Drying hands off- nothing!!!
Our beautiful (I say beautiful, but really they look like cheap steel boxes) new handless paper towel dispensers, don't work. I mean nothing. I wove my hand slowly across the front... quickly across the front... slowing underneath... quickly underneath... I touched the "magic button" on the bottom... NOTHING. And then I move to the other magic dispenser... and repeated all my tricks... and still NOTHING. Listen... I'm not trying to say anything, but never have my smooth strokes ever been denied like this before!!! So after five minutes of stroking (which is way beyond my limit!!!) I dried my hands on my fucking jeans and left the bathroom. This my friends is my raise's replacement?? WTF??? At least with our old paper towel dispensers, I got a paper towel... and a chance at a raise!!! I'm not trying to raise some hell, but whose f-ing idea was this? Under what circumstances are non-touch paper towel dispensers worth more than your producer's sanity?? I am on the brink of losing it... and the fact that I can't even get a paper towel to wipe my G-D hands is only pushing me closer to the edge. And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone... don't look now... but we may be on the verge of a paper towel mutiny in the women's bathroom...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The same thing happened in the men's room yesterday! I was gonna tell you about it because of your blog, but I forgot when I saw the 5 tapes waiting in my bay. The paper towel dispenser was all jammed up. Think of all the money they will save on paper towels if they aren't being dispensed! Hello raise in 2015!