Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Worst Mom Ever!

Let's face it... I am the worst mom ever. I was gone for 9 days. Then I came home to my babies for only 8 days and now I am preparing to leave again... FOR 18 DAYS!!! My poor babies. I feel awful, the guilt is eating away at me. And what's worth, they are treating me like a queen... showering me with love and affection. If they were upset I left them for days on end, they certainly aren't acting like it. But what about when I do it to them again. I have never left them alone for this long. I can't bear the thought of them hating me when I return!! They are my boys, my babies. They soothe me when I have had a bad day. They are always there for me. All they want to do, is be there for me. Their love is unconditional. They... are my dogs. If you have them, you understand. They are your babies. And right now, I feel like the worst dog mom ever!!!

No comments: